Anterior Repair of Vaginal Prolapse: A surgery that tightens the front wall of the vagina.
Bladder Suspensions: A surgical procedure to lift or hoist the bladder up to its proper position.
Circumcision: Removal of the foreskin on the penis.
Radical Cystectomy: A treatment for bladder cancer. It calls for the removal of the entire bladder, lymph nodes, part of the urethra and nearby organs that contains cancer cells.
Cystoscopy: A test that allows a physician to examine the inside of the bladder.
Implantable Penile Prostheses: Learn More
Lithotripsy/ESWL: Learn More
- Laparascopic (Radical or Partial) Nephrectomy: Uses a small camera to view inside abdominal cavity and a small incision to remove the malignant (cancerous) kidney or tumor inside the kidney. – da Vinci robotic-assisted laparoscopic
- Open (Radical or Partial) Nephrectomy: Requires a large incision to remove the kidney or tumor.
- Radical & Partial Nephrectomy: The radical procedure calls for the removal of the complete kidney. A partial nephrectomy is when the surgeon removes the tumor but spares the kidney.
- da Vinci Robotic-Assisted Prostatectomy: Learn More
- Laparoscopic Prostatectomy: Learn More
- Open radical Retropubic Prostatectomy: The surgical removal of the entire prostate by means of an incision in the abdomen.
- Radical prostatectomy: Surgical removal of the entire prostate and some of the tissue surrounding it.
Radical orchiectomy: Learn More
Sacral Neuromodulation: A treatment for an overactive bladder. This procedure calls for the implantation of a tiny device that stimulates the sacral nerves to alleviate frequent and urgent urination. Learn More
Transurethral resection of prostate (TURP): Learn More
Ureteroscopy: An examination of the upper urinary tract.
Vasectomy reversal: Learn More